Blackmore Vale Caravan and Camping Park your ESCAPE IN rURAL dORSET!
We are Open!
CALL OUR BOOKING HOTLINE ON 01747 851523*
Please read the 10 pieces of Covid information before booking:
Due to Covid-19 regulations we have had to make changes to how the site operates for your protection. Please read the 7 pieces of Covid information carefully before booking:
- For Winter 2020 we are only welcoming Caravans, Motorhomes.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the virus we have limited toilets & showers facilities.
Be Alert to the Virus!
For our guests comfort & protection we encourage caravans & motohomes to use their own facilities.
- Arrivals are welcome during office hours 9am - 5pm.
- Payments in advance by card at time of booking.
- We have a limited number of electric hook-up points these will be booked on a first come basis.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
- The site is operating a 2 metre social distancing rule for your protection.
A view of part of Lakefield across the lake
*Booking hotline available from 10am - 5pm 7 days a week
Blackmore Vale Caravan & Camping Park is a friendly, family run caravan and campsite in Dorset.
Our AA 4 pennant caravan & campsite located outside Shaftesbury, Dorset, is set in the heart of Thomas Hardy country, nestled in the Vale of Blackmore as Hardy calls it in his books. The Campsite has level, easy access, surrounded by the picturesque Dorset rolling fields.
The Caravan & Camping Park welcomes campers, motorhomes, trailer tents & caravaners alike. We can also hire you a 'vintage' touring caravan or glamping accommodation for your Dorset holiday staycation. contact us now!
Our family run campsite comes with the personal touch. At Blackmore Vale Caravan and Camping Park you're bound to meet us during your stay & we look forward to saying hello! Don't take our word for it why not have a look at our caravan site's testimonials !
"We were greeted by the warden who was the friendliest person you could want to meet." -- Cheekychiquita
"The shower block was spotless and stayed that way." -- The McDonnells
Sherborne Causeway, Shaftesbury, Dorset | 01747 851523